THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED, THANK YOU.
Arthur Browne & Associates are looking for a solicitor with experience in commercial leases, business conveyances and rural conveyances.
Arthur Browne & Associates has been servicing the Townsville community since its establishment in 1977. Established by Arthur Browne, the firm was acquired by Nicola Davison in 2022. Nicola is joined by her father Simon Turner as principals of the firm.
Under the leadership of Nicola and Simon, the team provides services in the areas of commercial law, rural law, compensation law, wills, estate planning and deceased estates.
Ideally the successful applicant will have experience in:
· Commercial leases
· Business conveyances; and
· Rural conveyances
Other practice areas that would be favorably looked upon but are not required:
· Wills and estate planning
· Estate administration
· Compensation law
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
· Minimum of 5 years PAE
· A high level of understanding of commercial and business law
· Ability to work independently and manage own file load
What Arthur Browne and Associates offers:
· Competitive remuneration including payment of your practicing certificate
· Car parking
· Membership of the Townsville District Law Association
· Flexibility for working hours and days (you can start at 7:30am and finish at 3pm – let's discuss)
· Looking for a 4 day work week? This might work for us too.
· Prefer to work from home sometimes - many of our staff work under a hybrid model.
· You will not be micro managed
· Full time receptionist and practice manager able to assist in client management, scheduling, document creation, editing and many other tasks to assist you with your days.
· Opportunity to grow into higher roles or extend your knowledge in other areas of law
· Our firm has a fresh approach to managing staff. You will be treated with respect, kindness and be given a workspace and resources which allow you to complete your work.
· It is the firm's role to bring in the work. You will be given the opportunity to be involved in marketing should you wish to do so but this is not part of your day to day role.
· Access to dedicated legal resources
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please send your application to:
Applications close 1 September 2023.